Old April 24th 04, 03:09 AM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
snip
So it is not strange at all that all what the mother eats is absorbed
in the breast milk, this by the way, also includes alcohol, and
medicines. Babies will react to what the mother eats, this is
realistic knowlege taught to new mother by their healthcare givers.
Thus it is important that the mother eats well and also drinks lots
of liqueds

When my ALec was an infant, I could not eat cabbage, as he used to get
horrible cramps. However, I was told by my dr to drink Guinness, as he said
it would make my mild more nourishing for the baby. ALec is now 6'2", so I
guess it worked. g
Katherine