Old July 31st 03, 06:51 PM
Varda Levram-Ellisman

Sally
There are many people going to Ravensdale and most of the classes are
already full. This is a fantastic retreat and you learn A LOT. You
meet the faces behind the names and make friends. If you want to try
it you better hurry it happens only once every 2 or 3 years. However,
the national retreat is going to be in San Diego next year and you
might consider it as well.
Varda

(Sal) wrote in message . com...
Is anyone going to Ravensdale? Did you go last year? I'm thinking of
going. Are the sessions really good? I've played around with clay,
but I've been anxious to take some real classes ? I consider myself a
newbie. Since Seattle isn't all that far away, I thought I might try
it.

FYI, I also ran across a site that has a drawing for a Michael's gift
card. By filing out their survey (it's actually pretty fun) you're
entered in their drawing:
www.studioartifacts.com