Old August 11th 12, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Totally OT..canned salsa recipe small amount

On 8/11/12 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:02:25 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I have two plants on the picnic table at the RV park. I have fed then Miracle grow when I feel kindly.

They are really prolific for 18 inch high plants. I HATE raw tomatoes.I thought I might make a canned salsa out of some of them.(Don't eat salsa either, but DH LOVES tomatoes).

Thinking pint jars in the enamel pot I cook my lobsters in!!

Any ideas????

Gillian

Does he like ketchup ? In Spain when my father went mad planting
tomatoes, my mother and I made lots of ketchup - the plus would be you
could control the sodium/sugar levels. We also made and bottled
masses of spaghetti sauce, great for a quick meal at a later date.

or tomato sauce