Old February 24th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Default QI gone to Rainbow Bridge

Well, I'm heart broken for both of you! The Babies are sending lots
& lots of kitty kisses to help you deal with this tragedy. ((((((DiMa,
DD & family))) the other babies will likely miss Mishka so make sure
that everyone loves on them a LOT!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

DiMa wrote:
I am extremely upset at the moment. My darling daughter is hysterical - she
was parking her car and accidentally ran over and killed her beloved Mishka
tonight. She was the eldest of my QIs and I don't know how to console my
daughter. Mishka raced out the door when DD went out - she would play hide a
seek with us until she was ready to come inside.

Mishka was a lovely pale torti, full of mischief, and loved digging in my
garden with me. Mishka was not afraid of our cars and used to jump in them
if the door or window was left open. She was 13 years old and so loveable -
I miss her dreadfully.

Please pray for my DD that she will not dwell on what has happened, she is
only 22 yrs old and totally heart broken.

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!