Old August 6th 03, 10:44 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Review: Bead Style Magazine

I (finally) got the premier issue today and I have to say, I like it! Even
though I'm not a beginning beader, the projects inside appealed to me, and
each one was different enough that I think they'd interest more experienced
beaders that want a magazine that concentrates on techniques *other* than
off- and on-loom stitches. For beginners, I think the mag will be a great
start to a new hobby. Each project is presented very well - great
photography, instructions and the layout is fresh and fun (Jewelry Crafts
should take some hints, LOL). The ads inside are the usual ones, but it'll
be good for the beginners to see what they're missing by shopping at chain
craft stores.

http://www.beadstylemag.com

It's from Kalmbach, publishers of Bead & Button.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax