Old May 16th 04, 10:04 AM
AmazeR

On Sun, 16 May 2004 12:11:00 +1200, Marisa Cappetta wrote:

I'm back at my sewing, got to make some family clothing - warm jackets and
robes. It's getting cold here although the local wood merchant was a bit
surprised that we already burned through 3 cubic metres of firewood when the
weather has been so warm (Warm? Beg pardon but 15C during the day is not
warm!). Then he remembered we're Australians.

Oh Honey! Are you in for a big surprise... LOL You is in the wrong city
sister! Just wait till it is -6 in the morning and only 4 in the day... I
was there in June last yr and OMG are you up for a shocker!! Winter
hasn't even started yet LOL

Mavis