Old October 5th 05, 08:41 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Dreamweaver" wrote:

Okay! I hit the wrong button! Anyhooo, Central Minnesota is receiving 3-6
inches of rain per hour in some parts and it's causing quite a bit of
flooding and it's still coming down! Northwestern Minnesota and North
Dakota will be receiving that nasty four-letter word that begins with an "s"
soon and I guess you all in Montana already have been "blessed!" Arrrgh!
OTOH, it's finally quilting weather. Pulled out an old Lone Star that I
started when I had very little clue what I was doing and worked on it
tonight! It felt great! For having "very" little clue, I did pretty well
back then. We'll see when I put the point together! ;-0!
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver - stay safe out there.

Quilting weather?? It's still over 90° here! If I waited for "quilting
weather" in this area, I'd only get a couple of days a year! LOL!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education