Old April 29th 04, 12:44 AM

I was a bit confused by the 2 related questions... "what is almost too much
to pay" and "how much should we charge" I really think the cost should be
related to how old and rare the patterns are.

On a side note, I was excited to see one of the patterns in the free
download. the pink, called Beacon Hill, my mother made for me as a child
(mid 50s), but called it a shrug. I will make some for my granddaughters.

Thanks
Bea
"Dale" wrote in message
om...
I'd like to get outside opinions from knitting enthusiasts on my new
web site. Please don't mistake this for an advertisement, because it
is not. I'm trying to get feedback so I can make some important
decisions regarding the site, www.vintage-knitting-patterns.com. If
anyone would be so kind as to help me out, I would be very grateful.
I'll even give you a digital download of a wonderful pattern book full
of stoles and shawls. But, PLEASE don't feel you have to make a
purchase. You can if you like, but that is not the purpose of this
post. I just need feedback, and I'm willing to make it worth the 60
seconds it will take you to provide it.

Thanks,

Dale & Tabitha G.