Old April 10th 12, 04:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

Default A finish!

On Apr 5, 2:34*pm, ndjoan wrote:
I finished "My day complete" last night. *Now I just have to figure out
what to do with it! LOL

I will try to get it washed, ironed, photo'd and downloaded over the
weekend.

Back to stitching on the hot-air balloon.....

--
* * * * Joan

See my needlework hehttp://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

happiness, then go ahead and worry! *If they can't, why worry?

Unknown

Good for you! It's always nice to finish something, isn't it? :-)
Liz from Humbug