Old January 2nd 09, 09:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
kate81055

Default McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

kate81055 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/McCall-...5-66-6533-.htm
:

Dear Susan:

I have been trying to track down patterns from that issue of McCall's
Needlework [Fall/Winter 1965]. Would you consider sharing with me the
patterns for the ski masks? Please contact me privately at
so that we might figure out the best way to do this.
I have tried to figure out the patterns from xeroxes of pictures and my
tries haven't come anywere close. Thanks so much for conidering this. I
look forward to hearing from you.
Kathy

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25324 messages and counting!