Old January 18th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative[_3_]

Default OT questions about chemo treatments

Yes, but hospitals are ALWAYS cold - I've never gone through chemo, but I've
spent LOTS of time in the hospital getting tests for this and that done.
Even in the middle of our summer (where it's between 89-101 on average), if
I'm going to the hospital, I bring a sweater or two!!

--
Connie
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Thanks Sharon! I'm working on a snuggle quilt for her, but had planned to
use a coordinating batik for the backing. I'm going to re-think that one-
the flannel is a good idea, but they live outside Phoenix and it's going

be pretty warm during her treatments-- at least outdoors it will be warm.
Hmmmmm...

Hope your sisters are doing well.

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

"Sharon" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 3:59 pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
My mom is going to start chemo and radiation treatments for her breast
cancer pretty soon. I have some questions about how I can help her thru
this. If you've experienced either and are willing to answer some
(possibly
personal) questions for me, please email me at quilteacher at yahoo dot
com

Thanks a bunch!

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

Both sisters have gone thru this ... they both complained about being
cold all the time. I got them those big wooly work socks for one
thing - a quilt with a flannel backing is great too. All the best to
your Mum.

Sharon (N.B.)