Old December 9th 09, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Default where is it going??

On Dec 8, 8:06*pm, Kandice Seeber wrote:
It's sad.....but with Facebook and other places like that out there,
newsgroups just fade into the background for me. *Also, Comcast got
rid of newsgroup access, so I have to view it through Google, which
kind of sucks.
I will always love it here though, when I have *chance to hang out.

Kandice

Kandice,

thanks for popping in. I've done newsgroups via Google for 5 years or
so since hawaii.edu stopped maintaining their newsserver. I'm unable
to post to several of the moderated newsgroups directly, but as I know
the moderators and they know me, even that is possible when I really
want to (this does not include misc.taxes.moderated the last time I
tried, or rec.crafts.jewelry)

Glad you haven't forgotten rec.crafts.beads exists, or how to get
here

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
Website: http://www.hilobeads.com/
Etsy: http://hilobeads.etsy.com/ -- Job's Tears for the AGLF
Blog: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/