Old August 21st 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default People powered machines [was Got me a treadle!]

In article ,
IMS wrote:

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:00:29 -0700, Sandy
wrote:

Oh my, Irene! You have the twin to my machine! Here's a photo of mine:
http://www.sandymike.net/Sewing%20Machines.html. G

Is that fun or what!! They do look identical!

-Irene
-------------
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
- Mae West

g Yup! I bought mine on ebay several years ago -- it just seemed to
call out to me. I've always meant to use it to make a quilt, but I never
have -- perhaps the lack of a reverse function is part of the problem.
G However, DGS#1 did use it to make his blackboard/placemat, so it has
had a little use.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)