Old August 20th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

Default Got me a treadle!

On Aug 19, 9:15 pm, Sue DiNapoli wrote:
Hello all!

Just wanted to share my happy news: I got a new treadle...she came to my
home on her 98th birthday!! A Singer beauty, needs a little TLC, but
not much. The best part? She was FREE!!!

Can't wait to sew without the use of electricity!! She works smoothly,
needs a belt and a little cosmetic sprucing, but I'm psyched. She's
even downstairs in my "office" space, so I can see her all the time!!!

Yeah me!!

Sue, in Ithaca

Lucky you! Do you have a pic? I'd love to see her! (I'd LOVE to have a
treadle)

Sherry