Old February 12th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Default I have a question?

Thank you Amy for your information .I appreciate it very much.Stella
"Amy Stinson" wrote in message ...
The biggest problem with using Red Heart in skeins is having to wind it and change out the yarn all the time. It will not hurt your machine at all.

--

Amy Stinson
Owner MACHKNIT

HTTP://WWW.LISTHOST.COM/ARCHIVES/MACHKNIT.HTML

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message :

The red heart yarn is the size of the dk,yes I guess that is what you call
it the 3 and 4 ply worsted weight , that you can handknit or crochet with
.I was just wondering if it is or is not recommended that the 3 or 4 ply
yarn could be knitted on the machine .Would it cause pits in the machine
bed?

Thanks for your help.

Stella

"Sue W" wrote in message
m...
Hi Stella,

I have a Brother KH270 and I can knit DK at between T1 or 2 , and aran and
chunky at higher numbers. If you mean US worsted weight, which I
understand is between DK and aran in thickness, then I would think you
could use it at a fairly low tension.

--
Sue W in East Anglia, UK

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
To the machine -knitting group,

Hello,I would like to know if you could machine knit red heart yarns on
a KH 270 knitting machine ?

If not what type of yarns can be knitted with the machine .

Could you be so kind to let me know.

Thank you very much for your time.

Stella