Old February 13th 06, 01:48 AM
eileandover05 eileandover05 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Lake Charles, LA
Send a message via Yahoo to eileandover05

Hi Stella,
Most of the Redhear yarns can be used on the bulky machines. I use the worsted and sport weight on my elna bulky (9mm) with no problems. I wouldn't try and do dbj with the worsted as it would make too heavy a fabric. I've used it to make ski hats, scarves, shawls, mittens and afghans. You'll have to adjust the tension for the thickness of the yarn.
Good luck,
Allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Fenley
To the machine -knitting group,

Hello,I would like to know if you could machine knit red heart yarns on a
KH 270 knitting machine ?

If not what type of yarns can be knitted with the machine .

Could you be so kind to let me know.

Thank you very much for your time.

Stella
Just Lil ol me,