Old May 6th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default To go with my Network Necklace

Love them! Hmm....I need some new earrings...lol.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Beadbimbo wrote:

I wanted some fairly simple earrings to go with my necklace, so I made
these:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/networkearrings1sm.jpg

I would usually make them longer, more dangly, but I didn't want to take
away from the necklace.

I'm going to wear the set for the parents' program at the arts program this
week. My kids have already seen the necklace and told me to wear it for
the
end-of-the-year program.

(If you missed the necklace, it's in a previous post, or it's still up
on my website.)