Old December 26th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT Talk about timing!

chuckle........... Coward!

Karen, Queen of Squishies -
congrats on your great progress!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
music is all around us, all you
have to do is listen

I have been working very seriously on losing some weight this fall since I
was going turn 60 in November and I didn't want to start a new decade at
the weight I was at that point. I found a really good website to help me
with this project called CalorieKing. It has all the resources I need in
one place. It also sends me reminders. I got one today. It reminded me
that I had a scheduled weigh in today.

Now that's just wrong!

Oh, as of yesterday, I had lost 19 pounds with 11 to go. And no, I am not
weighing in today.

AliceW