Old November 19th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Vicky

Default any one interested in a bead swap?

I like to do one with other polymer clay artists like my self Theme
Winter Wonder Land due date Jan 31
email me if your interested! How we all send sets of ten beads to one
person ( Hostess in this case me) who forwards them to the others in
the swap! You can opt in to do more then one set and you get more then
one set if you do! This is Nov 19 you have to Nov 29 to tell me you
want to be in the swap! I will then tell you how many sets to make
and send me! If you know of other places to tell folks about the swap
please do but do tell me so i will know ! Thanks Victoria