Old September 13th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Default I am back!!

Shirley Shone wrote:
I am back with you again..
I have not been well for some months. It appears that medicine I take
to stop my blood from clotting and prevent clots in my stents, has done
its job rather too well. Now my blood as gone very thin and takes ages
to clot so after a small accident I ended up with a massive haematoma
and a bruise that covered a large area. I am a bit between the devil and
the deep blue sea since I cannot stop taking them because if I get a
clot in my stents it is goodbye Shirley.
Between us the doctor and I have decided that I shall take 1/2 dose and
see if that helps. Also with the other side effects of extreme tiredness
, vertigo and the small bleeds I get in my eyes.

I have not felt like doing any crafts lately, however Jerri's Tree of
Life made me look up.
I have done two of the pendants and they are on my website under
beadwork. URL in signature line.
Hugs
Shirley

Eeek Shirley!