Old September 11th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kathy

Default I am back!!

If women were the dominant gender, things would be in a different state.
Many people still think of women as the weaker sex and not
worth bothering with. I think because a lot of our issues are emotional
(god forbid!), they are not given the attention they deserve. It's like we
are making it up. Bast...ds!

KathyH
"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm with Sooz. How is it they can't know these things before they
prescribe the drugs? Women's hormones **** me off -- they should know
how to balance the things, not make us human guinea pigs. Try this,
then if that doesn't work, try that. Shoot cars work better than
that!!!

Love you, Shirley. You keep fighting the good fight and thank you so
much for coming here and posting. You (and Jerri's tree of life
pendants, which I also loved) have made me want to go make jewelry.

Becki