Old May 23rd 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,alt.sewing.mach-embroider,uk.rec.crafts.sewing
Olwyn.Mary

Default Empisal Pacesetter sewing machine manual

On 5/22/2010 12:57 AM, Peter Jenkins wrote:
Anyone have one of these machines (and have the instruction manual for
it) or know where I can get one at a reasonable price. The machine is
similar to a Brother, in fact there might be a Brother manual which
will be suitable. There is an Empisal one obtainable online but they
want US $42 for it which frankly is more than the machine is worth
here taking into account Exchange rates etc

If anyone out there does have a manual and is willing to make a
photocopy for us I am happy to pay copy and postage costs plus a
consideration for your time

Thanks and Regards
Peter J

alt.sewing has more traffic than this board. If you were to ask your
question over there, you might fnd some info. Sorry I cannot help.

Olwyn Mary in new Orleans