Old November 19th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Automatic needle threader

On Nov 19, 7:11*am, lucretia borgia
wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:34:12 -0800 (PST),
opined:

Okay, framing isn't something I know much about, but wish I did. What
does the point gun do for you?

Louisa

It's a stapler; you put it flat on the backing in the frame and it
will shoot glazier points (usually diamond shaped) into the frame,
thus holding your work and the backing secure in the frame.

When I do framing at home I use other methods, but if you have a point
gun, the job is much easier, I figured I would never use it enough to
justify buying it or giving it house room.

What other methods do you like to use, Sheena?

Louisa