Old July 9th 04, 03:16 AM
Pat in Virginia

Oh, Marcella .... good one! A rotary cutter case would be
terrific. Do you still have the label? I was wondering who the
manufacture is on this case. Also wondering if you bought at a
chain store or what. Further info might move you up on the cyber
chocolate list!!
Grins and thanks, PAT

Marcella Tracy Peek wrote:

Ohhhhh, good list. I just bought a plastic case - it's cheapie plastic
and the top pops off - to put my rotary cutter in when going to a class.
It was a couple of dollars and I love it. In fact, my little and my
regular size cutter both fit inside nicely. The picture on the sticker
label also said the container could hold glasses. I wonder if you could
get your logo printed on one of those....?

marcella