Old February 11th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
MatthewK

Default Took a class

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:23:21 +0000, ted frater wrote:

Finally the previous writer paid nearly $300 for those small tools?
they saw them coming. Thed be a quarter of that from the tool suppliers
in the Birmingham jewellery quarter tool shops, and not the cheap
chinese copies.

1 Grobet Swiss Made Adjustable Sawframe-2-3/4" (70mm) Deep

1 German Adjustable Sawframe-4" (100mm) Deep
1 Otto Frei 2/0 Sawblades By The Dozen-12 Pieces $
4 Otto Frei 4/0 Sawblades By The Dozen-12 Pieces
4 Otto Frei 1/0 Sawblades By The Dozen-12 Pieces
4 Files-Tell Needle-Set Of 6 14CM Cut 2 Medium
1 Files-Half-Round 5 Inch Cut 2 Medium
1 Files-Hand 6 Inch Cut 2 Medium
1 Mandrel-Ring-Graduated
High Speed Steel Twist Drill Kit 20 Pcs

1 Otto Frei 5-1/8" Mirror Polished Plier Kit Of 4-1 Each Chain, Flat, Round

1 Mandrel-Bracelet-Round 380mm Long 40mm To 90mm Diameter (15" Long 1-1/2"
1 BENCH PIN AND ANVIL COMBO

My total game to 285.00

Do you still think I got hosed? I got the mandrels cause I'm already
beating on metal.......didn't need the bench pin/anvil but it seemed
convienent. Until I decide exactly what types of benches I want. Already
have some coarse files,scribes, punches. All my fine drill bits are gone
and I'm sick of using cheap pliers. Maybe I should of bought those
individually.

I think I did fairly good my self. What should I have done?

matthew
ohio