Old December 22nd 03, 09:19 PM
Harry

On 21 Dec 2003 18:17:57 GMT, uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote:
Sorry missed this one.
Snow??? We don't need no stinkin' snow! But if any falls I do hope it's not here! lol
Please let me know what size pieces you would like holes in and how many holes and
the size hole you would like. shew... that was a mouth full. LOL

Harry -- very very little snow here on the ground, and I LIKE IT THAT WAY so
don't jinx us. If you make some with holes let me know.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50