Old July 17th 03, 11:08 PM
Deirdre S.

Hey. Good idea. Might just work. I was going to suggest a twisted wire
needle, with a pre-angled bend in it so it would go around the
internal corner in the god bead easier. But I get the idea that the
double thickness of the stringing material is a problem.

How about winding a fine wire around the stringing material tightly
enough so it doesn't slide off and leaving enough unthreaded wire at
the beginning to snake through the holes, then pull the wound
thread/cord after it? Dunno if that description makes sense...

Deirdre

On 17 Jul 2003 21:19:30 GMT, (LYNWALK143) wrote:

The god-bead has 3 holes with 90 degree bends like a T...the idea is to
start in through the center hole going out through one of the side holes,
then you add your other beads and finish the loop through the OTHER side
hole and back out through the center hole again nice and neat.

Suppose you "pre-threaded" those loop things that one uses to drag dental floss
between your molars... The non-loop end is stiff, and you might have more
control hitting the individual holes. Then put a thread in each loop, and
pull...

Lynne