Old April 2nd 11, 06:21 AM
AntoniaP AntoniaP is offline
Junior Member

Default Orca Torch - leak?

Hi,

I'm having a confusing time setting up my Orca torch - I don't think it should be this hard!! I used this design of torch in my silversmithing classes and never had any troubles...

The handle attaches into the hose by a screw setting. I have screwed this in as far as it goes, but there is still some thread sticking out and when I switch the gas on it leaks from here.

I do not know what is going wrong and it is driving me mad! I have basically unpacked it from the box and put it together and it's just not right.

Can anyone help put me back on track??!!

Thank you thank you!