Old July 21st 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Default Age appropriate

On 7/21/09 8:12 AM, in article
, "Dwyn"
wrote:

Question for those of you who had little kids at one point -
specifically girls - at what age was it ok for them to start wearing
jewelry? Specifically necklaces.

With everyone so safety conscious and "nothing around their necks" and
all - at what point are little girls "allowed" to wear jewelry? Pretty
much all my friends have boys and don't really know.

Except when she was on the ice (she plays ice hockey), I let my daughter
wear necklaces starting around age 3 - some "little girl jewelry and dress
up/pretend play beads.

Cheryl