Old November 30th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip[_2_]

Default Decisions...decisions! Advice needed (DO NOT OPEN!!)

SewVeryCreative wrote:
Your Lysol?

Um ... I think he's *using* it ... if you know what I mean.
aside
I wouldn't ask for it back, if you know what I mean ....

That's what happens when you leave large cylindrical objects lying about.

Ahhh ... seriously though, I thought you were thinking that I was insulting
ya'll. Glad to know I misunderstood (cause you know, THAT never happens!!
LOL)!

Hugs!!
Connie

No, I figured I just wasn't sufficiently clear. I am 69 years old, can
drive competitively though I rarely do, not having a red light and siren
anymore, and do like the current music scene. Doesn't hurt to have one
kid who is a punk rocker, playing in several bands. Not that I like his
brand of punk which I believe is called "thrash" - but there's lots of
really good stuff out there. I don't quilt because it's too finicky for
me - I think of meself as a "big picture" person. ;-) But I do wear
Birks and have a couple of shawls that I wear, especially at night on
the ole computer. One I made when learning to use my knitting machine,
one a friend made for me. I don't wear it, but I've also got one that's
40 years old that will go through a wedding ring - beautiful thing it
is. I want a paisley, and if one ever crosses my path.....

There's little left in the world to shock me, I'm afraid. Disgust, yes.
Turn me off, yes. Make me angry even, if there's an unwilling
participant or abuser of authority. If I live long enough, I think I'll
become an assassin. Who would suspect an 90-year-old woman?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com