Old November 29th 07, 10:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
NightMist

Default Decisions...decisions! Advice needed (DO NOT OPEN!!)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:28:54 -0800, Pogonip
wrote:

SewVeryCreative wrote:

Okay, let's look at this logically (if one CAN do that with such a looney as
the subject) ... the stereotype of a quilter is a sweet old lady in a
rocker, lovingly stitching on quilt to keep her family warm, right?

So ... who in the h*ll would have to be so sick, so twisted, so mentally
stunted that they'd get their jollies from tormenting and shocking little
old ladies???

Absolutely! I got so upset, I put down my quilting and put on my
leather jumpsuit, my studded collar and hip-length boots and got out my
riding crop and ball gag. Now if I just knew where to find this naughty
person, I would apply Discipline.

Daaaaahling!
The collar goes onto the neck of the bottom, not the Top!

For shame for making such a fashion faux pas!

NightMist
prefers fetish sewing to bridal.
(it pays almost as well, is wildly creative, and the clients don't
usually come with their mothers in tow)
--

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the
majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with