Old November 29th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kathy Morgan

Default Decisions...decisions! Advice needed (DO NOT OPEN!!)

SewVeryCreative ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom wrote:

Why in the world would this nutjob be posting this crap to a sewing group???
My quilt group has gotten five so far today from this idiot!!

FWIW, the original post never showed up on my server. I buy usenet
service from SuperNews, which has excellent filtering and retention
(approximately 4 years in text groups) for a very reasonable price. If
you're seeing a lot of spam in newsgroups, you might want to check them
out. http://www.supernews.com

Ob Sewing: This all started with a spam mentioning quilting...earlier
today I dragged out a 10 year old UFO and got it on the quilting frame.
The damn thing has been an albatross for years, and now that I have it
on the frame, I see that I shouldn't have been so intimidated by it.
It's much prettier than I remembered, and it's going to be easier to
quilt than I expected. :-)

Yesterday, I used the new frame to finish quilting some lining material
to use for a new parka, which I desperately need. I can hardly wait to
start on it!

--
Kathy - If you're reading this in your web browser from Google or
similar forum, NNTP "newsreaders" are a better way to access the