Old October 12th 05, 02:53 AM
Butterfly

Default Fabric Bargain of the day

Can't say week as it has just started.
Called Craft Connection ($4.00 phone charge but I needed to talk with
them--told of phone charge, if you ordered that way, up front)
I ordered their Navy Emblem fabric--a whole bolt that consisted of 12 yards
8 " NOT charged for the 8 " , altho I said it was ok : ) Ordered it
Thurs--received it today--UPS--perfect box (FYI --Monday was a Holiday so it
wasn't delivered then )
Sale price $3.60 per yard--total with S&H and phone $53.84
They even gave me the gal's email addy that I talked with....I liked that.
This will be used for the backing for Navy Niece & Navy DH's quilt--that
they do NOT know about ; )
Think I first heard of them from Ragmop--so thanks for the head's up, I'll
order from them again.

Butterfly