Old February 26th 05, 08:09 AM
She who would like to be obeyed once every Preston

In article , Kate
Dicey of Customer of PlusNet plc (http://www.plus.net) uttered

YEAH! Our previous house was positively New - built in the 60's.
Still had solid interior walls, though. It does make a difference to
noise transmission between rooms.

You were lucky. The house my folks still live in was built in 1959 - and
might as well have cardboard walls. Also massive amounts of wasted space
- one of the most infuriating places I've ever lived in. (I hope they
leave it to my sis, not me lol!)
--

AJH
alpha dot hotel echo yankee whisky oscar oscar delta at tango echo