Old February 15th 04, 11:52 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/14/04 10:55 PM, in article ,
"cheshirecat" wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:12:15 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

I did not mean "strange" as in odd or weird or even wasteful. More along
the lines of interesting or leading to new questions; why would such custom
originate? Would there be enough resources to allow this?

Cheryl

Point taken. I suppose we'd have to know more about which tradition this
custom
originates from. Is this just their family, or is it a cultural thing
connected
to antiquity? These are the things we'd first need to know.

This was "her" and "his" family tradition. I don't personally know them; my
neighbor works with "her".

Humor alert:
But as I try to sort through all the family things, I begin to see a certain
sense in it!
Cheryl