Old July 27th 03, 10:18 AM
Lula

Hahaha, you're quite right about the paws vs hoofs in bovines.....that
was a real slip......but my stuffed Bessie hooves do look like fat
little "paws"!
Now that I'm thinking of it.....don't believe this Bessie has any
udders!!

Fortunately I got the hooves right in the love story I wrote......The
Moonlight Romance.......Elmo and Bessie (cow & bull) are "hoofing it up"
under the moonlight.
---
Lula
http://www.woolydream.com
Needlework Adventures

Pat Porter wrote:

Er....Cows don`t have paws! Any more than bulls have udders - there seems
to have been a lot of confusion about cows lately! LOL!

Pat P.

"Lula" wrote in message
There's a chain of shops called Build-a-Bear where one, especially kids
can make up their own stuffed animals.......I bought myself a cow and
had a moo sound box ($3.00) put into her paw......when I squeeze the
paw, my cow moos!