Old July 27th 03, 10:18 AM
Lula

Hi Teri,

Sorry to hear you lost your sheep! I'd be "devastated" if one of my
flock of sheep ever got lost.....being Wooly Dreams as well as a
knitter, I've collected a large flock of all types and sizes of wooly
sheep through the years (majority made from real fleece)but none of my
sheep ever made a baa!
---
Lula
http://www.woolydream.com
Needlework Adventures

Teri George wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:28:23 GMT, Lula
wrote:

There's a chain of shops called Build-a-Bear where one, especially kids
can make up their own stuffed animals.......I bought myself a cow and
had a moo sound box ($3.00) put into her paw......when I squeeze the
paw, my cow moos!

*grin* I had a sheep with wooden dowels for legs. When you turned
her over she would Baaaaaaaaaa. She disappeared in a move,
unfortunately.

Teri ~~ Secure online shopping now available
at CraftSoft Publications/Design Encounters Kits
http://www.craftsoft.com
Remove "knot" to email.