Old March 10th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Denise in NH

Default Selecting a Quilting Design

Pat in VA, I haven't read any responses yet, but when I read your post I
decided to make myself a nice hot cup of coffee, sit down and really
study the answers. The quilting is not my favorite part. I tend to do
straight line quilting or slightly wavy line stitching or SITD. I've
done FM with my little quilting machine, but I don't currently have the
proper table to set it up, so I can't use it at the moment. I would
never spend the money to have them professionally quilted. I've done
some hand quilting, but I don't have the patience for more than just a
baby quilt.

I have trouble visuallizing what pattern to do on most of my quilts. I
do a lot of Trip around the World, Log Cabin, Scrappy, etc. I'm really
looking forward to the answers, and I hope there are lots of 'em.
I've been itching to quilt my 15 or so completed tops, but whenever I
decide to quilt, I'm stymied and put tham away again.

Denise