Old March 10th 09, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

Default Quilting designs 101 (was Selecting a Quilting Design)

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:54:01 -0700, "Kathy Applebaum" wrote some
really great quilting advice!

Another source for quilting patterns is online. I have accumulated a
lot of free to download patterns while surfing the net. I just print
the ones that are detailed and keep them for inspiration. Some are
continuous line for machine quilting, others are good for fancy hand
quilting. Since I print the web page, the web address and designer's
name are already on the page for me too. Very handy.
Debra

My art for sale at:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/DesignsByDeb