Old April 23rd 15, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

Default I just posted this to Facebook

"Janner" wrote in message
On 22/04/15 17:29, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
"Okay, so I'm going to throw something out there and see what happens.
When I posted Tigg's HUG request to the original NG, it was like going
home and visiting with old friends again. I've gone back to the original
NG and I'm doing both now. Come home folks, come home. I hate reading
through Google Groups so with advice from the NG, I downloaded
Thunderbird, and then signed up for aioe.org for my NG reader. It's
taken me a couple of days to get the hang of it again but it feels good.
For those of you that use your phones, I have no idea how to do it. But
I do know this: there's no place like home... 3 Come home RCTQ'ers,
come home."

We'll see what happens.

Well, some of us are still here. I check in daily and some are quieter
than others, still remember the old days though, with fond memories

Janner
France

I check in quite often but I'm one of the quiet ones. )
--
Jeri