Old October 4th 12, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Looking for Gary Kennedy (UK) Knitting patterns

On Friday, October 31, 1997 8:00:00 AM UTC, Greg wrote:
I am looking for knitting patterns for kids jumpers from Gary Kennedy in
the UK . I am in Australia , and obtaining these patterns is rather
difficult other than from the 'English Woman's Weekly' . If anyone has
any patterns , or addresses of publishers that may have Gary's patterns
or books , could you please E-mail me at . Thank
You

Belinda Scarman

Take a look at his site
www.garykennedyintarsiaknittingpatterns.com