Old May 14th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default OT Prescription Cheerios?

So I wonder what's next. All foods that claim the help with heart
desease are to be tested by the FDA. Will all those butter
substitutes, fish, fish oil, etc. come from the pharmacy instead of
the grocery store. Can you imagine going to the doctor for a grocery
list.

OOPS there goes the medical insurance payments and god forbid those of
us on that dirty word Medicare, will get our groceries paid for by
Medicare or Medicaid.

Maybe the government should study their history of cereals. Kelloggs
brothers started making cereals to be used as "brain food" for their
mental patients.

Kate T. South Mississippi