Old June 1st 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default request :)

rcty is a newsgroup for knitting *and* crocheting.... as well as other yarn
related crafts. )

A real challenge, for sure! I went searching and found a lot of really
pretty things made in thread.... my favorite that my oldest aunt made years
ago (nut cup & saucer). Mind you, I didn't take the time to look at *every*
page on the websites... but here are the two nicest websites with the most
to offer that I found. Hopefully somewhere in amongst all of those patterns
you can find what you are looking for. Sad thing is, I *know* that I have
seen that pattern somewhere... but where is the mystery.

http://www.craftown.com/crochet.htm

http://www.myhq.com/public/p/u/purl/links.html

Enjoy the pages, and good luck.... I hope you find the pattern you want.

*hugs*
Gemini

"me" wrote in message
I know that most of the folks here are doing a lot of knitting, but perhaps
there are some that crochet as well??? I hope..lol.....i am in desperate
need of a pattern for small thread crochet fans..maybe 2x3 inches.....i
have plugged everything i can think of into google and checked out
DMOZ..the antique ppern llibrary and all the Weldon;s that i have in my own
library......if anyone knows of a pattern and where i could find it, i
would be so appreciative....i would certainly be willing to buy a leaflet
with some fan patterns in it.....

thanks so much...

me