Old June 1st 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
me

Default request :)

I know that most of the folks here are doing a lot of knitting, but perhaps
there are some that crochet as well??? I hope..lol.....i am in desperate
need of a pattern for small thread crochet fans..maybe 2x3 inches.....i have
plugged everything i can think of into google and checked out DMOZ..the
antique ppern llibrary and all the Weldon;s that i have in my own
library......if anyone knows of a pattern and where i could find it, i would
be so appreciative....i would certainly be willing to buy a leaflet with
some fan patterns in it.....

thanks so much...

me