Old June 24th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OK, you asked for it

In article Sugng.143042$k%3.119865@dukeread12,
"teleflora" wrote:

There was a woodworking guy there and besides the quilt racks and little
quilt coffins that he makes, he had these turned handle tools. I bought a
beautiful seam ripper made out of curly maple, and a little wheelie thing
that flattens seams! The roller is about 1/2" wide and you just roller it
along the seam and you don't have to press it! I have a little wooden stick
thing that I bought for that, but it always pulled the material out of whack
so I quit using it. This works really slick. I forgot to find out what
kind of wood the handle was made of.

Sounds like you really had fun! g As for the little wheelie thing, I
saw that at our show a couple of years ago, and I'm still sorry I didn't
get it. His tools were really beautiful!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education