Old February 19th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT-Knee update

In article ex2Kf.565421$084.339479@attbi_s22,
"Toni Schneidt" wrote:

Well, the knee is getting better. I finally found a comfortable sleeping
postion. I am going to the orthopedic doc on Tuesday moring, so will know
more then. I have been having muscle spasms, which weirds me out a little,
and the knee still hurts, although not as bad. I haven't been able to do
much sewing, but am lining up the projects!!
I have fabric picked out for Jessamy's "Starry, Starry Nights" swap.
I have freezer paper templates and fabric washed for the "Butterflies in the
Garden" quilt I have planned for the neighbor's mom. It's not a pattern, but
one I have come up with.
I have sashing fabric ready to cut for my aunt's quilt that I want to have
completely done by April, when she is trying to come for a visit.
But, to make all this bad, I have lost my rotary cutter!!!!!
I haven't been able to keep up with the clutter in the bedroom/sewing area,
so once I can stand for longer than 5 minutes, I will find it.
Everyone have a good week! I'll let ya know what the doc says on Tuesday.
Toni

Best of luck, Toni!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas