Old July 3rd 03, 02:08 AM
Laura-Lynne Garcia

Default Laura-Lynne's August Swaps

All of my swaps are run the same ...email me to sign up
) and get the full details! All are 6/5, any
techniques and stamps from any company are fine, full cards unless
specified, LSASE + 1 for postage. Postmark Deadline 8/31

1. Angel Theme - full cards with an Angel on them

2. Bees - full cards with bees on them

3. Direct To Paper Technique Card Swap - full cards must have the
'direct to paper' technique somewhere on them - open theme.

4. Stamped envelopes - in a plaid or polka dot theme. Maximum size of
envelopes is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. No fibers, charms, or layering - email for
full details!

5. Doggie Bags - I thought this would be fun! Grab some 'brown bag
lunch' bags and decorate them in a doggie theme. Stamps from any
company and any techniques are fine. Then put your dog's Christmas
present inside and let them open the bag themselves - heehee!

Email me to sign up and get complete details - happy Stamping!

Laura-Lynne