Old November 11th 04, 02:08 AM
Kathy

I suggest you go with playscale for kids that young. It's going to be
awhile in your household before you can stop worrying about swallowing
teeny tiny miniatures if you do the 1/12 scale.
I dislike Barbie too, but I really like Ginny dolls by Vogue & they
use 1/6 scale. You can find Ginny Sasson dolls on Ebay for about
$10.00.
Kathy

robert stephens wrote in message om...
Howdy!

So, I'm going to build a dollhouse for my 5 year old (will be 6 just
after Christmas) daughter for Christmas. I want to build from scratch,
partially because I really enjoy the design part of the building, and
because I do want it to be something _I_ made. Also, this is something
my dad did for my sister when we were young.