Old February 28th 05, 04:30 AM
Susan Laity Price

Sorry I missed the Choir. I fell asleep during Chris Rock's intro.
Guess he wasn't very exciting. Just had to tell you a funny story to
pass on to your friend. My son sang with the Glen Ellyn Children's
Chorus through eighth grade. He really had to work hard to keep his
head voice during eighth grade but wanted to tour Europe with them
during the summer. He thought the end of the tour was the end of his
singing with the group. They had made a recording during their
European travels and needed to add a few selections. The same group
was called together in September for one final recording session.
During the first notes of the warm-up the director knew she was in
trouble. Five of the voices came in an octive too low. Gone were those
wonderful childlike voices.

Susan

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:18:55 GMT, "KJ"
wrote:

A friend's grandson is singing with the American Boys Choir as a back up to
Beyonce at tonight's awards show! He's so excited. The song is one of the
nominated ones. This is his last semester in the school/choir...what a way
to end his stint!