Old August 19th 19, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Starshine

Default Painting on glass and other mediums

Hello, I am looking for the best supplies for painting on glass, CDs / DVDs, rocks and other mediums.

For reference, here are a few YouTube videos of what I am interested in doing. In the description section of these YouTube videos, materials are listed. However they appear to be only available in India. As I am new to this, I am looking for the American equivalent of these materials.

Here are the YouTube links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJufM5W7tI&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKA4O_cEFpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8bVjJ2-_w

This is a list of I believe that I need (what do you recommend as the best for these materials that I can purchase in the United States?) Are there any other materials that are not listed below that I need?

Glass paints - multi colors
Glass liners (for painting the shapes / edges to be filled in) - multi colors
Modge Podge - or something else to cover the paint once it is dry to protect it and / or make it more glossy
Paint brushes for glass paints, watercolors, for painting on rocks (what type of paint is best for painting on rocks?)